Workout of the Day Wednesday Feb 26 – Intensity and Conditioning
Everyday at Hostyle Conditioning we run many different types and levels of workouts depending the groups and individual sessions.
Here we will post just one of the workouts that we do. They will vary from Kettlebell – Powerlifting – General conditioning – Barbell conditioning.
We believe in variety and improving our mental as well as physical toughness.
Good form and effort are the bench marks for our clients success.
Working out should consist of two principles, fun and intensity. Now it’s difficult to have fun while gasping for air from the crazy workout you’re doing, but the cool part is the more your body gets used to the intensity of your training the more fun you will have… or something like that…
Here’s a great workout to test you physically and mentally, turn up the intensity, reap the benefits, train hard!
Mobility warm up
– Barbell clean & press – 5 reps x 5 sets
– Pull ups – 5 reps x 5 sets
– Plank – 3 x 60 seconds
– Dumbbell shrugs – 10 reps
– Dumbbell hammer curls – 10 reps
– Triceps Extension – 10 reps
– Kettlebell twists – 10 reps
– Hanging leg raises – 10 reps
Stretch to hold
*Complete section A) before moving onto section B).
*Section B) one exercises after another, rest 60 seconds after completing all exercises. Repeat for total of 5 round.
Log your workouts in your journals...Too much time is wasted when your screwing around trying to figure out what weight to use for your sets. If track your weights, sets and reps you can keep your intensity up and driving progress in front of you.
Have a great workout; let us know how you did or if any questions email me at [email protected]
Coach Ryan (Silent Killer)Richard
Latest posts by Curd Hos (see all)
- Silverback Blueprint Podcast Episode 001 Rebuilding - July 25, 2017
- The Silverback Blueprint Podcast Episode #10 – VIDEO - July 19, 2017
- What’s the secret? - April 25, 2017