A Hostyle Protein Bar Recipe
Here is a simple yet tasty protein bar recipe that
can keep your protein intake nice and high.
Its got 36 grams of carbs per bar and if you make them with
whole oats it a great low Glycemic source of carbs for your morning
Thanks, Denis for the great link for this!!
Makes 5 Bars
– 8 scoops chocolate Whey Fusion protein powder (I want to try this with our Kick ass Banana Whey)
– 1 cup oatmeal
– 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
– 3 tbsp honey
– 1/2 cup 1% milk
– 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
3. Place in the fridge for about 30-45 mins or until solid
(Per Serving â€“ 1 Bar)
Latest posts by Curd Hos (see all)
- What’s the secret? - April 25, 2017
- Mission accomplished!! - April 15, 2017
- Some of the Awesomeness coming down the the Pipe at Hostyle - March 30, 2017